Who Armed, Funded and Trained ISIS?
The Gentlemen being interviewed is a former General for the United States Army & ex-Director of the DIA (Top Military Spy Chief). His name is Michael Flynn and he clearly states the USA supported the rise of ISIS.
I’m not going to be too long winded on this post & I’ll let you hear it straight from the horses mouth. Share it with your family, friends and colleagues if you think it’ll enlighten them.
Darkness is truly upon us and blowback is imminent.
Just to be clear with this particular article:
The USA Trained the Top Military Commander for ISIS.
Copy and paste the following topics in your search engine.
– Who funds ISIS
– Tim Osman
Articles documenting who is funding ISIS-Al Qaeada are provided below.
Former Attorney General of The United States Eric Holder admits wanting to use the education system to brainwash your children with anti-gun messages and some would argue that would push towards an agenda to disarm the population inside the United States.
Ironically enough he’d be directly involved with supplying Mexican Drug Cartels and ISIS connected terror groups with firearms during Operation Fast and Furious.
The guns from Operation Fast and Furious have been linked to the following attacks:
- The ISIS connected Garland Shooting on US Soil.
- The murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.
- The murder of Ice Special Agent Jaime Zapata.
- 14 Teenagers were massacred by Cartel Hitmen at a Birthday party.
- 18 young men were slaughtered by the Cartel at a rehab facility.
- 57 previously unreported firearms from Fast and Furious were reportedly used in a number of murders and kidnappings.
- Univision found that about 100 guns were used in crimes and 57 of the
guns were not included in an official congressional investigation.
- Univision found that about 100 guns were used in crimes and 57 of the
- The weapons also made it to Drug Cartels in Honduras, Puerto Rico and Colombia.
Eric Holder even said his greatest regret as Attorney General was not being able to implement his version of “gun control” upon the American people. He’s also taken it a step further calling for gun owners to wear GPS tracking bracelets or watches with an RFID chip that communicates with the gun and allows it to fire.
Below, is the most important question involving Eric Holder and Operation Fast and Furious.
Why would the Attorney General of the United States want to brainwash American citizens about firearms and disarmament but at the same time arm our neighboring Drug Cartels in Mexico that have been affiliated with the following tactics:
- Giving weapons to ISIS for acts of terrorism on US soil
Do you see the Red Flag?
- Make no mistake about it, every 3 letter agency in the United States is expecting a large scale attack by ISIS on US soil and don’t be surprised if the weapons do get tracked back to Operation Fast and Furious. That is if a legitimate investigation is launched after it happens.
Thank you for reading and share it if you were enlightened.(Source: https://www.youtube.com/)
1. Identify the problem.
- Remove your emotion and apply logic
- Keep an open mind
- Be a Skeptic
- Apply your Intellectualism
- Use your Free thinking ability
2. Collect Evidence.
- Research books, news articles and even video’s on the topic you’re researching.
3. Evaluate the evidence.
- Has this event happened in the past in similar fashion?
- How accurate is the information gathered (give as many sources as you can)?
- Was there motive?
- Differentiate between fact and opinion? (remember to remove emotion)
4. Come to a Conclusion.
- Draw conclusions
from the gathered evidence and pose solutions.
- Depending on your topic, you can go a bit further.
- Then, weigh the advantages and
disadvantages of each alternative.
- What are the costs, benefits, and consequences of the alternatives? What are the obstacles, and how can they be handled?
- This involves making judgements about the value of various methods, ideas,
findings, solutions etc. Judgements should be supported by evidence
from your research, literature etc. The basis/criteria for the stated
judgements must be made explicit.
I highly encourage everybody to copy and paste the following topics into their search engine and use the process of thought provided from above.
- Who Funds ISIS?
- Lyme disease origin
- Operation Northwoods
- Operation Ajax
- St. Jo Program
Be careful, you might just become into what the media calls a “conspiracy theorist”.
Thank you for reading & share it if you were enlightened.
And here are the sources
This was written by Vladimir Putin & published in the New York Times on September 11th, 2013. He hit the nail on the head on what would unfold in Syria and the Middle East if the United States chose to fund Jihadists in that region. The result, ironically enough would mirror the pattern of when the U.S.A. funded The Mujahideen rise to power in Afghanistan to defeat the U.S.S.R. quickly followed by destabilization in the region and then splintering into various groups such as Al Qaeda & The Taliban.
This is from the 5th paragraph of the article & being a former quality and cunning KGB Agent (Intel Agent, so I don’t sound like a traitor) he correctly predicted the rise of ISIS along with the destabilization of the Middle East (Iraq & Turkey)
“The potential strike by the United States against Syria, despite strong
opposition from many countries and major political and religious
leaders, including the pope, will result in more innocent victims and
escalation, potentially spreading the conflict far beyond Syria’s
borders. A strike would increase violence and unleash a new wave of
terrorism. It could undermine multilateral efforts to resolve the
Iranian nuclear problem and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and further
destabilize the Middle East and North Africa. It could throw the entire
system of international law and order out of balance.”
He also knew that there was a high probability that the Sarin gas attacks in Syria were carried out by Jihadists terror cells hoping to provoke foreign intervention. Such attacks are generally well thought out and are commonly known as False Flag attacks.
Here’s an article from 2013 documenting Turkey busting a terror cell (Al Qaeda/Al Nusra both of which have extremely strong affiliations with ISIS) with Sarin Gas http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/30/us-syria-crisis-turkey-idUSBRE94T0YO20130530
I hope you found these articles & blog useful and I appreciate you taking the time to read this.
When ISIS launches their large scale guerrilla warfare operation on US Soil that is anticipated by every 3 letter agency we can only hope that there is an investigation that finds out how they got into the United States, who financed them, and who armed them.
Realistically, a respectable investigation conducted by an honorable team is highly unlikely & it’s very probable that a similar version of the embarrassing 9/11 Commission Report would be released in the aftermath.
Slowly, Americans are starting to reengage their critical thinking skills but unfortunately it’s just not quick enough. Martial Law will be declared when this event occurs and the aftermath will launch the USA into the New World Order.