The doctor who discovered that hand washing prevented the spread of disease was thrown in a mental institution for his crazy ideas.
This doctor’s name was Ignaz Semmelweis.
The Lusitania was used a a pawn to bring the United States into WWI.
What was the motive by the British and The Allies?
- Britain and The Allies were losing WWI before the event.
- “There was a fear, and a well-grounded one, that England might be starved into abject surrender” Ambassador Walter. H. Page reported this to President Woodrow Wilson.
- “At that time, it certainly looked as though we were going to lose the war.” British Foreign Secretary, Arthur Balfour
- The food in the British Isles was not more than enough to feed the civilian population for six weeks.
- Between 1914-1918, German Submarines sunk over 5,700 surface ships.
- “Suppose they should sink the Lusitania with American passengers on board” King George V.
- That was said four hours before the sinking.
How does one make the Lusitania an easy target for the Germans?
- In May of 1913, she was dry docked and outfitted with extra armor.
- In September of 1913, she returned to sea and was entered into the Admiralty fleet register as an Armed Auxiliary Cruiser.
- She was previously registered as a Passenger Liner.
- In October of 1914, Churchill ordered merchant ships no longer obey a U-boat order to halt and be searched for contraband.
- Churchill ordered all British ships to remove their names from their hulls and when in port, to fly the flag of a neutral power, preferably the Starts and Sripes of The United States.
- Churchill ordered “In all actions, white flags should be fired upon with promptitude.”
- German POWs were not to be treated as prisoners but as felons.
- February 4, 1915: Germany declares the water surrounding the British
Isles a war zone and warns that all Allied ships will be attacked.
- The Lusitania was carrying contraband at the time of her sinking.
- 600 tons of pyroxyline (gun cotton).
- 1,248 cases of shrapnel shells.
- They were labeled as cheese, lard and furs.
- The German Embassy filed a formal complaint before the sinking to the US Government because it was a direct violation of International Neutrality Treaties.
- The German Embassy purchased an ad in 50 US Newspapers warning Americans not to take passage on the Lusitania.
- The State Department intervened and threatened libel suits to the would be publishers.
- Of the 50 newspapers, only one printed the ad.
- The Des Moines Register. Yes, it’s in Iowa.
- The Lusitania was ordered to rendezvous with a British destroyer, The Juno, off the coast of Ireland.
- The Juno never made contact although it was in the area.
- The Captain of the Lusitania was never told the rendezvous was cancelled.
- The Lusitania was ordered to cut back on coal and shut down one of her four boilers.
- She’d be operating on 75% power going into submarine territory.
- One day before, two ships were torpedoed in the exact same area where the Lusitania was headed.
On May 7, 1915, The Lusitania was sank by the German submarine, U-20. 1,198 people drowned, including 128 Americans.
Woodrow Wilson was reelected November 7, 1916 because he kept the USA out of WWI but on April 6, 1917, the U.S. joined its allies Britain, France, and Russia to fight in WWI. 116,516 Americans lost there lives fighting in WWI.
I’ll leave you with this grave warning. History repeats itself.
Thank you reading and reblog if you were enlightened.
Riddle of the Lusitania by Robert Ballard
Winston Churchill, The World Crisis
Des Moine Register 😉
British Foreign Office Records
The Creature from Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin.
Was There a Cover-Up After the Sinking of the ‘Lusitania’?
“My Dinner with Andre” 1981
- This video clip is about five minutes and I guarantee it is well worth your time.
It covers the following topics:
- A Totalitarian Government based on Money
- Questioning the Media
- The Orwellian Nightmare
- Concentration Camps
- Free thinkers
- Critical Thinking
- Human beings evolving to senseless and emotionless robots
- The Dark Ages then and now
- Underground societies
If that segment isn’t prophetic, I truly don’t know what is. Just remember “someone who is bored is asleep and someone who is asleep won’t say no.” In other words, it’s time to wake people up.
Thanks for your time and reblog/share this if you were enlightened.
1. Identify the problem.
- Remove your emotion and apply logic
- Keep an open mind
- Be a Skeptic
- Apply your Intellectualism
- Use your Free thinking ability
2. Collect Evidence.
- Research books, news articles and even video’s on the topic you’re researching.
3. Evaluate the evidence.
- Has this event happened in the past in similar fashion?
- How accurate is the information gathered (give as many sources as you can)?
- Was there motive?
- Differentiate between fact and opinion? (remember to remove emotion)
4. Come to a Conclusion.
- Draw conclusions
from the gathered evidence and pose solutions.
- Depending on your topic, you can go a bit further.
- Then, weigh the advantages and
disadvantages of each alternative.
- What are the costs, benefits, and consequences of the alternatives? What are the obstacles, and how can they be handled?
- This involves making judgements about the value of various methods, ideas,
findings, solutions etc. Judgements should be supported by evidence
from your research, literature etc. The basis/criteria for the stated
judgements must be made explicit.
I highly encourage everybody to copy and paste the following topics into their search engine and use the process of thought provided from above.
- Who Funds ISIS?
- Lyme disease origin
- Operation Northwoods
- Operation Ajax
- St. Jo Program
Be careful, you might just become into what the media calls a “conspiracy theorist”.
Thank you for reading & share it if you were enlightened.
And here are the sources
This was written by Vladimir Putin & published in the New York Times on September 11th, 2013. He hit the nail on the head on what would unfold in Syria and the Middle East if the United States chose to fund Jihadists in that region. The result, ironically enough would mirror the pattern of when the U.S.A. funded The Mujahideen rise to power in Afghanistan to defeat the U.S.S.R. quickly followed by destabilization in the region and then splintering into various groups such as Al Qaeda & The Taliban.
This is from the 5th paragraph of the article & being a former quality and cunning KGB Agent (Intel Agent, so I don’t sound like a traitor) he correctly predicted the rise of ISIS along with the destabilization of the Middle East (Iraq & Turkey)
“The potential strike by the United States against Syria, despite strong
opposition from many countries and major political and religious
leaders, including the pope, will result in more innocent victims and
escalation, potentially spreading the conflict far beyond Syria’s
borders. A strike would increase violence and unleash a new wave of
terrorism. It could undermine multilateral efforts to resolve the
Iranian nuclear problem and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and further
destabilize the Middle East and North Africa. It could throw the entire
system of international law and order out of balance.”
He also knew that there was a high probability that the Sarin gas attacks in Syria were carried out by Jihadists terror cells hoping to provoke foreign intervention. Such attacks are generally well thought out and are commonly known as False Flag attacks.
Here’s an article from 2013 documenting Turkey busting a terror cell (Al Qaeda/Al Nusra both of which have extremely strong affiliations with ISIS) with Sarin Gas http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/30/us-syria-crisis-turkey-idUSBRE94T0YO20130530
I hope you found these articles & blog useful and I appreciate you taking the time to read this.
What Putin Has to Say to Americans About Syria