The Five Minute speech that got Judge Napolitano fired.
He asked the following questions:
- Links are provided when applicable.
What if the government could continue to prosecute you until it got the verdict it wanted?
What if you could love your country but hate what the government has become?
What if Freedoms greatest hour of danger is now?
How to execute a coup d’état:
1. Isolate the hard core loyalist and patriots of the country and put them on one of the following list.
- Detainee List: Make massive and widespread arrests. At least 13,000 people were arrested within days of the 1973 Chilean coup.
- Interrogation-Torture List: Force detainees to give the names of anyone who will resist the movement or should be immediately arrested. Including family members, gun owners, friends, acquaintances, neighbors and Military Veterans.
- Kill List- Have a “Caravan of Death” execute all people who are suspected or capable of the following:
- Guerrilla Warfare: Military Veterans, Local Militia, registered gun owners.
- Political Opposition: Eliminate all politicians that would speak out against the coup.
- Media-Journalist: Eliminate all journalist that have spoken out against the regime conducting the coup in the past.
2. On the day of the coup, Execute Step 1.
- Your Military forces will already be in the most strategic locations days before the coup is carried out:
3. Seize control of the most popular TV & Radio Stations along with symbolic public buildings.
- Tell the population a peaceful regime change is in place or a national disaster is imminent.
- Declare Martial Law.
- Ensure the public this is just a temporary measure.
- Instruct them to remain calm and do not leave their residence.
- This will greatly help with executing Step 1.
- Then shut down all forms of communication
- Internet, Cell Towers, Smart Phones, Wifi, Fedex, USPS etc.
- Shut down all airports.
- Set up Road Blocks
4. Drug the Public Water Supply with a powerful neurotoxin.
- High doses of fluoride will dull the masses and will prevent widespread panic.
- The sooner this is accomplished, the better.
5. Carry out a mass gun confiscation.
6. Release the detainees back into the population.
- Do this only after the gun confiscation is complete.
- Execute the prisoners that were difficult to interrogate.
- Make informants out of the most cooperative detainees
- The same applies to those who were more than helpful while being interrogated.
7. Enjoy your reign of Terror.
Keep in mind, this is just the execution part of a coup d’état.
In regards to planning, you’d need insiders at the highest levels of every 3 letter agency, law enforcement, central banking system and the mainstream media.
Coup d’etat by Edward Luttack
Never Forget September 11.
September 11, 1973.
How General Pinochet executed his coup d’état on the infamous date.
- Within days after launching the coup, 13,000 Chilean citizens were arrested by the Military (The very people they swore to defend).
- Many were tortured to turn in anyone (family members, close friends, people they’d suspect) that would be against a military led coup d’etat.
- They were held captive at the National Stadium of Chile.
- Over 40,000 people spent time in the Stadium during the junta regime.
- An article in Harvard
Review of Latin America reported that “there were over eighty detention
centers in Santiago alone”
- Mass executions were carried out by a group called the Caravan of Death.
- 3,000 Chilean Citizens were murdered during his dictatorship.
- 600 Chileans during that time frame are still unaccounted for.
- 120 Chilean citizens were also thrown out of Army Helicopters into the Pacific Ocean, Lakes and Rivers.
- On September 13th, 1973 Congress was dissolved and specific political parties were outlawed.
Why did the coup get support from the USA?
- The US feared “an irreversible Marxist regime in Chile” and exerted
diplomatic, economic, and covert pressure upon Chile’s elected socialist
Inflation skyrocketed 375% in just one year after the coup, the poor became poorer, the global elite benefited and the citizens of Chile endured a dictator whose government murdered and tortured thousands of their own people during a repressive 17-year rule.
I’ll leave you with a grave warning. History does repeat itself.
Thank you for reading and reblog if you were enlightened.
Sources are provided above and below.
Jade Helm 15:
Local officials who have been briefed on the Jade Helm 15 exercise say it is modeled after the French resistance to Nazi occupation during World War II.
It calls for some military personnel to play the role of the occupiers
and for others to work undetected as part of the resistance. Military
maps show Texas and Utah as “hostile,” other states as “permissive,” and
still others as uncertain but leaning hostile or friendly.
- Local officials and residents were also told during the St. Jo Program that the mysterious spray coming from aircraft, rooftops and station wagons was harmless smoke to disguise there city in case Russia attacked. It was a blatant lie by the Federal Government and It turned out they were spraying radioactive particles, zinc cadmium sulfide and Anthrax Stimulants over unsuspecting residents. Cadmium is a Chemical Weapon.
If the Jade Helm 15 exercise is indeed modeled after the French resistance to counter Nazi occupation during World War an important question comes to mind.
- Do we have credible intelligence that a massive invasion from a foreign military inside the USA is imminent?
Jade Helm 15 would be a very productive exercise to prepare for a large scale guerrilla warfare offensive carried out by ISIS on US soil.
Playing the devils advocate, this exercise also would also be of use to train the troops for Martial Law or even a coup.
September 11th, 1973 in Chile where General Pinochet used a coup d’état to take power and immediately started executing and detaining people who would oppose him. The military killed thousands of Chileans (their very own people they swore to defend), or forced their “disappearance”. The military imprisoned 40,000 political enemies in the National Stadium of Chile.
Thank you for reading and please share.
Reblog this if you were enlightened.
Former Attorney General of The United States Eric Holder admits wanting to use the education system to brainwash your children with anti-gun messages and some would argue that would push towards an agenda to disarm the population inside the United States.
Ironically enough he’d be directly involved with supplying Mexican Drug Cartels and ISIS connected terror groups with firearms during Operation Fast and Furious.
The guns from Operation Fast and Furious have been linked to the following attacks:
Eric Holder even said his greatest regret as Attorney General was not being able to implement his version of “gun control” upon the American people. He’s also taken it a step further calling for gun owners to wear GPS tracking bracelets or watches with an RFID chip that communicates with the gun and allows it to fire.
Below, is the most important question involving Eric Holder and Operation Fast and Furious.
Why would the Attorney General of the United States want to brainwash American citizens about firearms and disarmament but at the same time arm our neighboring Drug Cartels in Mexico that have been affiliated with the following tactics:
“My Dinner with Andre” 1981
- This video clip is about five minutes and I guarantee it is well worth your time.
It covers the following topics:
- A Totalitarian Government based on Money
- Questioning the Media
- The Orwellian Nightmare
- Concentration Camps
- Free thinkers
- Critical Thinking
- Human beings evolving to senseless and emotionless robots
- The Dark Ages then and now
- Underground societies
If that segment isn’t prophetic, I truly don’t know what is. Just remember “someone who is bored is asleep and someone who is asleep won’t say no.” In other words, it’s time to wake people up.
Thanks for your time and reblog/share this if you were enlightened.
I’ll keep this short and simple:
After looking at the visual evidence and reading this article I highly recommend you do one thing today and that is copy and paste Project Blue Beam into your search engine.
Thank you for reading and re-blog this if you were enlightened.
UFO or just the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man? You be the judge over eerie new video
January 17, 1961
President Dwight D. Eisenhower issued his farewell speech warning the American people of The Military Industrial Complex. A segment of the speech is provided below.
“This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence –
economic, political, even spiritual – is felt in every city, every
State house, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the
imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to
comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood
are all involved; so is the very structure of our society.
In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.
We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties
or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an
alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.
Akin to, and largely responsible for the sweeping changes in our
industrial military posture, has been the technological revolution
during recent decades.
In this revolution, research has become central; it also becomes more formalized, complex, and costly. A steadily increasing share is
conducted for, by, or at the direction of, the Federal government.”
It’s important to recognize he didn’t brag, chest thump, or rant about his achievements during his tenure as President. He spent his final moments as The President of The United States warning his citizens to be vigilant of a new threat of misplaced power within the Military Industrial Complex.