Lyme Disease originated from a Biological Warfare Lab located on Plum Island.
Lyme disease was first recognized in the United States in 1975 by Dr. Allen Steere, following a mysterious outbreak of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis near the community of Lyme, Connecticut. Lyme, Connecticut is located only a few miles from a Biological Warfare lab located on Plum Island.
The Biological Warfare Lab located on Plum Island had a brilliant Biowarfare scientists named Dr. Erich Traub working there and his area of specialty was germ warfare and he had experimented with poison ticks dropped from aircraft to spread rare diseases while he was working as a Nazi Scientists for the Third Reich in Germany during WWII. Dr. Traub was brought to the United States along with many other Nazi scientists during Project Paperclip.
The United States had tested some of these poison ticks on the Plum Island artillery range off the coast of Connecticut during the early part of the 1950s.
Jerry Callis, a former lab director of Plum Island even admitted “Plum Island experimented with ticks, but never outside of containment. We had a tick colony where you take them and feed them on the virus and breed ticks to see how many generations it would last,on and on, until its diluted.”
Erich Traub’s legacy of experimentation using insects as disease
carrying weapons continued into the 1980s at Plum Island under the
jurisdiction of Entomologist Dr. Richard Endris, who is reported to
have nurtured over 200,000 soft and hard ticks of varying species in
tick nurseries on Plum Island.
Here are some bullet points to summarize some pretty damning circumstantial evidence.
- Lyme Disease originated a few miles from Plum Island in Lyme, Connecticut.
- Lyme Disease is spread by ticks.
- Plum Island is a Biowarfare Lab that did experiments with ticks being used as biological warfare weapons.
- Plum Island employed a Nazi scientists named Dr. Erich Traub that studied & practiced using Ticks and other insects as biological weapons.
- Plum Island’s former lab director Jerry Callis admitted to experimenting with ticks and feeding them viruses on Plum Island.
Here are the sources
Carroll, Michael (2004). Lab 257
Loftus, John (1982). The Belarus Secret.
Did Lyme disease originate out of Plum Island?