The Trade Post Scandal that took place in the 1870′s
Nothing changes in Washington DC, this is a tale of corruption and what some would even call treason involving Secretary of War William Belknap.
During his tenure as Secretary of War he sold top of the line breech-loaders and repeating rifles at the tradership posts on the Western frontier to Native Americans and blatantly supplied US Soldiers with defective breech-loading rifles that jammed after the third round. He would then let the two sides go to battle, both sides would commit horrific atrocities, including mass murder while he reaped in the profits from both sides of during the War or as some may call a conflict. It would sustain longer because the side with more numbers had defective rifles and the side with less numbers had superior rifles, thus pulling in more profit for Secretary of War Belknap.
Belknap accomplished this by lobbying Congress and was granted the
sole power to appoint and license sutlers with ownership rights to
highly lucrative “traderships” at US military forts on the Western
frontier. US Soldiers were forced to purchase supplies
at a higher market price. Secretary of War William W. Belknap and his wives who received
kickback payments derived from a Fort Sill tradership contract between
Caleb P. Marsh and sutler John S. Evans.
Mark Twain dubbed
this era the Gilded Age, Belknap was famous for his extravagant Washington
parties and his elegantly attired first and second wives (Trophy Wives). Many
questioned how he managed such a grand life style on his $8,000
1876, answers began to surface. A House of Representatives’ committee
uncovered evidence supporting a pattern of corruption blatant even by
the standards of the scandal-tarnished Grant administration.The trail of
evidence extended back to 1870. In that year, Belknap’s luxury-loving
first wife assisted a wheeler-dealer named Caleb Marsh by getting her
husband to select one of Marsh’s associates to operate the lucrative
military trading post at Fort Sill in Indian territory. Marsh’s promise
of generous kick-backs prompted Secretary Belknap to make the
appointment. Over the next five years, the associate funneled thousands
of dollars to Marsh, who provided Belknap regular quarterly payments
totaling over $20,000.
Belknap was investigated and promptly resigned but he was still impeached by The House.
Colonel George A. Custer was even called in to testify in front of the Clymer Committee and revealed this information.
- Military post traders gave a percentage of their profits to Belknap.
- Custer said he had heard that President Grant’s brother, Orvil, was
involved in the tradership rings, having invested in three posts with
the President’s authorization.
- President Grant was irate Col. Custer implicated his brother Orvil and relieved Col. Custer from command of the expedition against the Lakota Sioux.
- Ironically, 268 members of the 7th Cavalry including Col. Custer would be slaughtered at The Battle of Little Big Horn by the superior rifles that were sold to the Native Americans with the help of Secretary of War Belknap.
- Col. William B. Hazen had been sent to a remote post, Fort Buford, as punishment for Hazen having exposed Belknap’s traderpost rings in 1872.
The Senate convened its trial in early
April, with Belknap present, after agreeing that it retained impeachment
jurisdiction over former government officials. During May, the Senate
heard more than 40 witnesses, as House managers argued that Belknap
should not be allowed to escape from justice simply by resigning his
On August 1,
1876, the Senate rendered a majority vote against Belknap on all five
articles. As each vote fell short of the necessary two thirds, however,
he won acquittal. Belknap was not prosecuted further; he died in 1890.
I’ll leave you with a grave warning. History repeats itself.
- Iran-Contra Scandal
- Operation Fast and Furious
- Copy and paste who funds isis in your search engine.
How to execute a coup d’état:
1. Isolate the hard core loyalist and patriots of the country and put them on one of the following list.
- Detainee List: Make massive and widespread arrests. At least 13,000 people were arrested within days of the 1973 Chilean coup.
- Interrogation-Torture List: Force detainees to give the names of anyone who will resist the movement or should be immediately arrested. Including family members, gun owners, friends, acquaintances, neighbors and Military Veterans.
- Kill List- Have a “Caravan of Death” execute all people who are suspected or capable of the following:
- Guerrilla Warfare: Military Veterans, Local Militia, registered gun owners.
- Political Opposition: Eliminate all politicians that would speak out against the coup.
- Media-Journalist: Eliminate all journalist that have spoken out against the regime conducting the coup in the past.
2. On the day of the coup, Execute Step 1.
- Your Military forces will already be in the most strategic locations days before the coup is carried out:
3. Seize control of the most popular TV & Radio Stations along with symbolic public buildings.
- Tell the population a peaceful regime change is in place or a national disaster is imminent.
- Declare Martial Law.
- Ensure the public this is just a temporary measure.
- Instruct them to remain calm and do not leave their residence.
- This will greatly help with executing Step 1.
- Then shut down all forms of communication
- Internet, Cell Towers, Smart Phones, Wifi, Fedex, USPS etc.
- Shut down all airports.
- Set up Road Blocks
4. Drug the Public Water Supply with a powerful neurotoxin.
- High doses of fluoride will dull the masses and will prevent widespread panic.
- The sooner this is accomplished, the better.
5. Carry out a mass gun confiscation.
- Ensure the public it’s just a temporary measure and they will have their firearms returned. Just like in Hurricane Katrina.
6. Release the detainees back into the population.
- Do this only after the gun confiscation is complete.
- Execute the prisoners that were difficult to interrogate.
- Make informants out of the most cooperative detainees
- The same applies to those who were more than helpful while being interrogated.
7. Enjoy your reign of Terror.
Keep in mind, this is just the execution part of a coup d’état.
In regards to planning, you’d need insiders at the highest levels of every 3 letter agency, law enforcement, central banking system and the mainstream media.
Coup d’etat by Edward Luttack
Former Attorney General of The United States Eric Holder admits wanting to use the education system to brainwash your children with anti-gun messages and some would argue that would push towards an agenda to disarm the population inside the United States.
Ironically enough he’d be directly involved with supplying Mexican Drug Cartels and ISIS connected terror groups with firearms during Operation Fast and Furious.
The guns from Operation Fast and Furious have been linked to the following attacks:
- The ISIS connected Garland Shooting on US Soil.
- The murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.
- The murder of Ice Special Agent Jaime Zapata.
- 14 Teenagers were massacred by Cartel Hitmen at a Birthday party.
- 18 young men were slaughtered by the Cartel at a rehab facility.
- 57 previously unreported firearms from Fast and Furious were reportedly used in a number of murders and kidnappings.
- Univision found that about 100 guns were used in crimes and 57 of the
guns were not included in an official congressional investigation.
- Univision found that about 100 guns were used in crimes and 57 of the
- The weapons also made it to Drug Cartels in Honduras, Puerto Rico and Colombia.
Eric Holder even said his greatest regret as Attorney General was not being able to implement his version of “gun control” upon the American people. He’s also taken it a step further calling for gun owners to wear GPS tracking bracelets or watches with an RFID chip that communicates with the gun and allows it to fire.
Below, is the most important question involving Eric Holder and Operation Fast and Furious.
Why would the Attorney General of the United States want to brainwash American citizens about firearms and disarmament but at the same time arm our neighboring Drug Cartels in Mexico that have been affiliated with the following tactics:
- Giving weapons to ISIS for acts of terrorism on US soil
Do you see the Red Flag?
- Make no mistake about it, every 3 letter agency in the United States is expecting a large scale attack by ISIS on US soil and don’t be surprised if the weapons do get tracked back to Operation Fast and Furious. That is if a legitimate investigation is launched after it happens.
Thank you for reading and share it if you were enlightened.(Source: https://www.youtube.com/)
1. Identify the problem.
- Remove your emotion and apply logic
- Keep an open mind
- Be a Skeptic
- Apply your Intellectualism
- Use your Free thinking ability
2. Collect Evidence.
- Research books, news articles and even video’s on the topic you’re researching.
3. Evaluate the evidence.
- Has this event happened in the past in similar fashion?
- How accurate is the information gathered (give as many sources as you can)?
- Was there motive?
- Differentiate between fact and opinion? (remember to remove emotion)
4. Come to a Conclusion.
- Draw conclusions
from the gathered evidence and pose solutions.
- Depending on your topic, you can go a bit further.
- Then, weigh the advantages and
disadvantages of each alternative.
- What are the costs, benefits, and consequences of the alternatives? What are the obstacles, and how can they be handled?
- This involves making judgements about the value of various methods, ideas,
findings, solutions etc. Judgements should be supported by evidence
from your research, literature etc. The basis/criteria for the stated
judgements must be made explicit.
I highly encourage everybody to copy and paste the following topics into their search engine and use the process of thought provided from above.
- Who Funds ISIS?
- Lyme disease origin
- Operation Northwoods
- Operation Ajax
- St. Jo Program
Be careful, you might just become into what the media calls a “conspiracy theorist”.
Thank you for reading & share it if you were enlightened.
And here are the sources
I’m going to explain to you why this is so dangerous and negligent.
If the roles were reversed and Russia was supplying assault rifles to drug cartels in Mexico that presented a clear and present danger to the United States, it would be an act of war.
Unfortunately, the United States has already supplied drug cartels in Mexico with assault rifles that are a clear and present danger to the United States. This happened with operation fast and furious.