Will the St. Jo Program resurface?
This video clip above shows KTVL Weatherman Kevin Lollis from Oregon admitting that Military aircraft are currently spraying chemicals over the US.
Here’s a quick summary on the St. Jo Program:
It involved spraying the US population with Zinc Cadmium Sulfide,
Radioactive Particles and Anthrax Stimulants. Cadmium is a chemical
weapon and was labeled as such in WWII. It was sprayed via aircraft,
rooftops and even from station wagons. At the time, nearby residents and local officials were told it was just a massive smoke screen test to disguise
the city in case Russia attacked. This unethical human experiment was conducted to see what the long term
effects would be on the test subjects lungs and body. Fatal Cancer
cases and Auto-immune diseases erupted in the areas where this took
“My Dinner with Andre” 1981
- This video clip is about five minutes and I guarantee it is well worth your time.
It covers the following topics:
- A Totalitarian Government based on Money
- Questioning the Media
- The Orwellian Nightmare
- Concentration Camps
- Free thinkers
- Critical Thinking
- Human beings evolving to senseless and emotionless robots
- The Dark Ages then and now
- Underground societies
If that segment isn’t prophetic, I truly don’t know what is. Just remember “someone who is bored is asleep and someone who is asleep won’t say no.” In other words, it’s time to wake people up.
Thanks for your time and reblog/share this if you were enlightened.
This Facebook page is the home of the Free interactive map app that shows the following:
- Biological Warfare Sites
- Chemical Warfare Sites
- Nuclear Submarine Bases
- Nuclear Reactors
- Research Reactors
- Shutdown Nuclear Reactors
- Shutdown Research Reactors
- HAARP & IRI Locations: Tesla fanatics (like myself) will love this
- Radiation Hazards
- Nuclear Disasters
- Direct Energy Weapon Locations
- Human Experimentation Locations Worldwide
- Archived News Articles
- Investigative Research
1. Identify the problem.
- Remove your emotion and apply logic
- Keep an open mind
- Be a Skeptic
- Apply your Intellectualism
- Use your Free thinking ability
2. Collect Evidence.
- Research books, news articles and even video’s on the topic you’re researching.
3. Evaluate the evidence.
- Has this event happened in the past in similar fashion?
- How accurate is the information gathered (give as many sources as you can)?
- Was there motive?
- Differentiate between fact and opinion? (remember to remove emotion)
4. Come to a Conclusion.
- Draw conclusions
from the gathered evidence and pose solutions.
- Depending on your topic, you can go a bit further.
- Then, weigh the advantages and
disadvantages of each alternative.
- What are the costs, benefits, and consequences of the alternatives? What are the obstacles, and how can they be handled?
- This involves making judgements about the value of various methods, ideas,
findings, solutions etc. Judgements should be supported by evidence
from your research, literature etc. The basis/criteria for the stated
judgements must be made explicit.
I highly encourage everybody to copy and paste the following topics into their search engine and use the process of thought provided from above.
- Who Funds ISIS?
- Lyme disease origin
- Operation Northwoods
- Operation Ajax
- St. Jo Program
Be careful, you might just become into what the media calls a “conspiracy theorist”.
Thank you for reading & share it if you were enlightened.
And here are the sources