I’ll keep this short and simple:
After looking at the visual evidence and reading this article I highly recommend you do one thing today and that is copy and paste Project Blue Beam into your search engine.
Thank you for reading and re-blog this if you were enlightened.
UFO or just the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man? You be the judge over eerie new video
1. Identify the problem.
- Remove your emotion and apply logic
- Keep an open mind
- Be a Skeptic
- Apply your Intellectualism
- Use your Free thinking ability
2. Collect Evidence.
- Research books, news articles and even video’s on the topic you’re researching.
3. Evaluate the evidence.
- Has this event happened in the past in similar fashion?
- How accurate is the information gathered (give as many sources as you can)?
- Was there motive?
- Differentiate between fact and opinion? (remember to remove emotion)
4. Come to a Conclusion.
- Draw conclusions
from the gathered evidence and pose solutions.
- Depending on your topic, you can go a bit further.
- Then, weigh the advantages and
disadvantages of each alternative.
- What are the costs, benefits, and consequences of the alternatives? What are the obstacles, and how can they be handled?
- This involves making judgements about the value of various methods, ideas,
findings, solutions etc. Judgements should be supported by evidence
from your research, literature etc. The basis/criteria for the stated
judgements must be made explicit.
I highly encourage everybody to copy and paste the following topics into their search engine and use the process of thought provided from above.
- Who Funds ISIS?
- Lyme disease origin
- Operation Northwoods
- Operation Ajax
- St. Jo Program
Be careful, you might just become into what the media calls a “conspiracy theorist”.
Thank you for reading & share it if you were enlightened.
And here are the sources